From: ED <seacrofter...@yahoo.com>
Subject: [Zen] Re: FW: Quote from St. Thomas Aquinas
To: Zen_Forum@yahoogroups.com
Date: Thursday, 11 November, 2010, 15:06

> Bill:
>
> It meant to be a sarcastic joke.

> But anyway to participate in this forum and most of them last thing important
> is the practice.
Mayka,
Do you have an attachment to your need for 'them' to practice more?

> So your point here wouldn't be applicable anyway.
I am not sure I understand you here, but I suspect that you are saying that
persons who do not do sufficient zazen are not worth listening to. Yes?

> You don't shine because of your practice but because of your inteligence and
> being very smart, ...
I agree, even though it may well swell Bill's 'no mind' head.  ;-)

>People are not interested in zen as zen but to have a good time.  And
>you provide that.
> Mayka
And, do you have any objections?
--ED