Anthony,

The Buddha did 'discriminate' - he recommended different teaching
approache for the very intelligent, the moderately intelligent and the
not-so-intelligent - all with the motivation of speeding up their
enlightenment through expedient means.

> ED,
>
> I would like to acclaim your words of wisdom(not joking). When are you
going to publish your Guide to Teacher-student Relationships? You can
ask Dalai Lama to edit it when he is in a humorous mood. If he lost his
sense of humor for the time being, don't let him touch your book.

> BTW, you are influenced by Tibetan theory of grades starting from
hinayan-mahayana-tantrayana. I think that leads to very likely sexuality
that cannot be helped.