JMJM and Bill:

Sorry to intrude between your both interesting conversation but I'd like to
contribute to it too:

The way I experience "Just This"  is that the form and the non form interbeing
with each other.  I would disagree with Bill here saying that excludes de
form.  The form takes part of the experience of "Just This".  "Just This is in
continuous motion.  It's the now travelling in the now.

eg; I have a big nice peach in my two hands.
Peach=Form
Hands=Form
 I look at it (I use my eyes to look at it. Eyes=Form).
I bring the peach to my lips (movement=Form, Lips=Form)
Hmmm...what a pleasant smell (smell=form, thought=Form)
....and etc.

What it happens with just this is that there is no attachment to the motion and
all sensations, thoughts, images etc etc.

Another example will be the clap of a hand.  Sound=Form
Hand=Form

The form and the non form are not separated from each other.  They're one.  The
form is in the non form and the non form is in the form. Even the
Prajnaparamita Sutra can confirm this: "...Emptiness is form, form is
emptiness...."

Mayka