2 + 3 = 5

... OR 4 OR 6 OR 7 OR ...

--ED

PS:

o   Samadhi  is a Hindu, Buddhist and Sikh technical term that usually
denotes higher levels of concentrated meditation, or dhyana, in Yogic
schools.

o   In the Yoga tradition, it is the eighth and final limb identified in
the Yoga Sutras of Patanjali.

o   In Buddhism, samâdhi is mental concentration or composing the
mind.

o   In Buddhism, samâdhi is mental concentration or composing the
mind.

o   A state of transcendent union supposed to be assumed by a holy man
or yogi at his death;

o   The highest state of meditation, at which complete unity is reached

o  The name in India for spiritual ecstasy.

o   It is a state of complete trance, induced by means of mystic
concentration.

o  With the ecstatic consciousness of the Soul by the full awakening of
the Kundalini Shakti combined with full absorption of the attention upon
the Soul.

o   The term samadhi (small 's') is also used to refer to the flowing of
energy to any focal point of concentration in Raja Yoga. ...

o   (Sanskrit): a state of intense concentration.

o   Complete concentration, lit: the (mental) state of being firmly
fixed, is the fixing of the mind on a single object.

o   Condition of absolute release from worldly constraints

o   A state in which the aspirant is one with the object of his
meditation, the Supreme Spirit pervading the universe, where there is a
feeling of unutterable joy and peace.

o   Abstract meditation; perfect absorption of thought into the Supreme
Spirit,—the highest and last stage of yoga.

o   Total yogic integration; ecstatic consciousness

> 2 + 3 = 5 …Bill!

> Mathematics may be  defined as the subject in which we never know what
we
> are talking about, nor whether what we are saying is true.
--Bertrand