From: <>
Subject: RE: [Zen] Perhaps
Date: Thursday, 25 November, 2010, 2:50

I hope you know all my comments to you have not been criticisms. I am just
interacting with you as Bill! to Mayka. Nothing more than that.

In your last response you wrote:

Mayka: Not only I missed out but I went into the thinking mind!.

[Bill!] Yes! But you missed out BECAUSE you went into the thinking mind. As
soon as you go into the thinking mind (I call it discriminating mind) you are
lost! Lost in the world of forms, the world of illusions. When the
discriminating mind springs to life there is, as you suggested in an early
post, There, Here, Then, Good, Bad, Bill!, Mayka, etc...

There is no longer Just THIS!.

database 5646 (20101124) __________