From: billsm...@hhs1963.org <billsm...@hhs1963.org>
Subject: RE: [Zen] Zen and the Martial Arts
To: Zen_Forum@yahoogroups.com
Date: Sunday, 5 December, 2010, 12:04 PM

This is Beijing Bill.

While in samadhi there are no events. There is only now. An event is a
description of a slice of time that has a beginning and ending. You MIGHT say
you focus on now, but focus is not quite the right word. At least for me focus
denotes an effort or intent. There is just now – without focus. You might have
to focus to get to that point, but when you get to that point focus and self
and events all dissolve away.

…Bill!