From: ChrisAustinLane <ch...@austin-lane.net>
Subject: Re: [Zen] Enlightenment, Self, and the Brain
To: "Zen_Forum@yahoogroups.com" <Zen_Forum@yahoogroups.com>
Cc: "Zen_Forum@yahoogroups.com" <Zen_Forum@yahoogroups.com>
Date: Monday, 6 December, 2010, 12:23 AM

It is not even particularly good science. I think it may be a good example of
what Mayka and Bill were talking about the religionizatipn of science.

Thanks,
Chris Austin-Lane
Sent from a cell phone

On Dec 4, 2010, at 13:08, Anthony Wu <wu...@yahoo.com.sg> wrote:

ED,

I listened 10 minutes. Up to that point, it has been very materialistic, and as
Mike say, left out the 'soul'. It is very scientific, and not for one with a
view of anti-science. We have a long way to go to complete the journey of
science. Or will it be 'completed' at all?

Anthony