From: Zen_Forum@yahoogroups.com [mailto:zen_fo...@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf
Of ED
Sent: Monday, December 06, 2010 8:42 AM
To: Zen_Forum@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [Zen] Enlightenment, Self, and the Brain

How does the mind go from one body to another?

Think of it being like radio waves. The radio waves, which are not made up
of words and music but energy at different frequencies, are transmitted,
travel through space, are attracted to and picked up by the receiver from
where they are broadcast as words and music. It is the same with the mind.
At death, mental energy travels through space, is attracted to and picked up
by the fertilized egg. As the embryo grows, it centers itself in the brain
from where it later "broadcasts" itself as the new personality.
http://www.buddhanet.net/e-learning/qanda05.htm

database 5674 (20101204) __________

database 5676 (20101205) __________