ED,

The steps and descriptions below look good to me.

The only eensy-weensy thing I'd add is that although itially these states are
associated with sitting, they can be attained and held in other postures, while
moving (like washing dishes) and even while thiniking and talking - even though
these last two (thinking and talking) seem contradictory to the
discriptions/definitions below...Bill!