Chris,

I'm sorry I don't have a link to this story.

Although I totally agree with the zen master's response in the story below, I
must testify that zen is NOT in the details.  The details are what are created
when dualistic thinking is applied to a situation.  Zen is no-mind, not
employing discrimination or creating details.  Zen is Just THIS!

...Bill!