Good morning All,

Viki has been meditating with us for over 10 years now.  Through out her
journey, she has learned to give, to give, to give, to serve, to serve
and serve, while her husband, Dr. Tracy Lee with an upbringing of a
Chinese husband, does no house chores whatsoever.  Similar to my father
and my grandpa.  Viki did not complain.  She just fulfilling each moment
as always and more each day.

Last week, Viki shared with us with joy, that after twenty years of
marriage. Tracy finally took the initiative to cook dinner every day,
after he realized that he is home much earlier than Viki, because she
has more work to do at the office.

Because of it, I share the lesson that I have learned.  From time to
time you may have heard that I spoil my wife bad.  I do things most of
the husbands are not willing to do, because they consider it  beyond
their duty.  The secret of doing more than asking for, actually results
in my own liberation.

A lot of times, I have to get up in midst of an exciting Laker's game to
wash dishes.  I have to swallow my ego to say or to do things my father
would look down upon for not being a man, meaning against my own upbringing.

The truth that I have learned is that, fulfilling every moment, or do
more as needed, actually liberate myself from all mental construct of
who I am and who I should do, or be, or think.  I am capable to do
anything at any time now. Yes, I am free finally.

"Isn't that so?" I asked Tracy.  He smiled and nodded.

"You practice and witness."  my Teacher would say.  "Life is in your own
hand. I am just a tour guide."

JMJM
Head Teacher
Order of Chan