Head Teacher?  Congrats on the promotion.

I think I just sent a blank message to everyone, sorry about that.

I do agree that liberation in our society cannot be separated from
feminism.  The very first training for learning the handing over of
your own lamp to another, or of trying to juggle two lamps is the
experience of power-based families.  I'll note that the Platform Sutra
and Shobogenzo have very rousing condemnations of sexist attitudes,
from long ago, so it is a mistake to make feminism a purely modern,
Western movement.  Women's contributions and struggles are erased
again and again, but the struggle and the contribution are as old as
humanity.

Also, doesn't Zen teach "a day without work is a day without food"?
Something for the lazy spouses of all stripes to consider :)