I often joke that in our world men have to turn to zazen and samu to obtain
the benefit women traditionally and often obtain from waking early to tend
to children and sweeping the floor.

That life is not about one isolated individual is much more obvious when you
perform traditional women's work.

But it strikes me you are offering us another koan, Ed.  "Judged by whom?"
Very witty!  Judged by whom. Excellent.

Yummy words. I go to sit now, with a belly warmed by this exchange.