--- In Zen_Forum@yahoogroups.com, "Mel" <gunnar19632...@...> wrote:

ED: 'Amen!' requires an end. Is there ever an *end* to the shenanigans
in the typical human male-female relationship? ;-)

MEL: An end? Never, which is why we are now bombarded with all sorts of
ideas concerning MEN ARE FROM MARS, WOMEN ARE FROM VENUS...and other
dualistic works

ED: Dualism is at the core of our Judeo-Christian culture; but also,
contrary to what some might assert, there *are* intrinsic differences in
the psyches of men and women.