Hi Ed,

It is a subtle difference. Yet it is also critically important to notice the "separation of self from others" in our postings.

If we use more "you or I" then "we" in our postings. We could be less liberated.

Only when we truly accept that we are one with all, then we are all without separation.

Then we are one internally and externally.

:-)

http://chanjmjm.blogspot.com
http://www.heartchan.org