Yesterday, I checked on 'oneness' in James Austin's: 'Zen-Mind
Reflections'.

The subject appears to be quite complex, with pages 333 to 357 and much,
much more devoted to it - all a bit over my head.

I get the impression that there are five principal categories of
'oneness', and that these states of unity may be encountered in mature
states of kensho-satori and beyond.

The Google-book is found here:
Zen-brain reflections: reviewing recent developments in meditation ...
<http://books.google.com/books?id=uZ4fyfH_t9EC&printsec=frontcover&dq=ed\
itions:uZ4fyfH_t9EC&hl=en&ei=LX8TTZ2_JIKosQP524i9Ag&sa=X&oi=book_result&\
ct=result&resnum=1&ved=0CCMQ6AEwAA>