ED,

Well...okay.  It's not up to me to tell you what you should or should not do.
I can tell you for me I know I should not cling to attachments.  I'm more at
ease that way.  Attachments make me feel sad when they go away.

You may certainly be attached to them if you want to ; and you may certainly be
attached to them even if you don't want to.

It's all up to you.

...Bill!