ED,

I looked at the book, at at page 343 as you suggested.

It's just unbeleiveable to me that someone could think they could say anything
relevant about zen in 550+ page book.  Zen is so simple and uncomplicated I
just don't know how anyone could squeeze that many words out of it - or any
words for that matter.

Talk about 'selling water by the river'!  This is like selling a whole fleet of
tankers with 90 different flavors of water, carbonated water, ice in all shapes
and sizes, steam in a variety of pressures - and yes, selling all these
different forms of water - you guessed it - by the river.

...Bill!