> Buddha has awakened to Absolute Equality and Absolute Awareness.

To use the term 'absolute' means to put forward the theory that the Buddha was
absolute as above for the rest of each and everyday of his life until the day
he died. Humans being humans, each and everyone of us will drop into the
occassional pothole of that great road we call LIFE, because none of us were
ever made perfect

> Could we and would we be a husband and a wife at same time?  Or a
> manager and an employee? A follower and a leader? A student and a
> teacher? A seeker and sought?

To differentiate between husband and wife is the same as to differentiate
between the different species of this world. In this day and age of so-called
liberation and free thinking, the lines between man and woman, parent and
child, boss and employee, and so on, had become rather blurred. We are
therefore very confused at times about our place in this world, depending on
the situation

> How we act does not matter as much as whether we are attached to the
> discrimination of roles, responsibilities, rules or even moralities.

In this existence we live in, there had always been that specific order of
things. It doesn't mean we have to keep women and young girls barefoot,
pregnant, and slaving away in the kitchen. I also don't mean that we have to
start chopping arms and legs off for crimes such as stealing bread(or other
necessities), but it does mean that some of the disastrous political
correctness propagated by the academic do-gooders may have to be curtailed

> That is if we could always maintain a state of harmonious intentions,
> with equality and with loving kindness.

As the jungles and forests have order, so must also a law-abiding society. We
don't offer harmonious intentions, fair and equal treatment, or loving kindness
in and around back-streets and dark alleys of my suburb and surrounding areas
nearby here DownUnder. All the Buddhist talk of care, compassion, and so on are
great, but the hand that reaches out with love and kindness is often the same
hand that gets bitten by savage beasts when care is not taken. I say to first
learn to operate with a de-cluttered head, and then do whatever is necessary

When our mind is pure, our
> heart will shine.  Purity is the first key practice as taught by my Teacher.

Morally, no. Outside of morals, yes

> Only when we truly awake to the fact that we are no one, then we could
> be anyone at any moment.
> The minute we began to defend our position or role, our ego is in play.
> We have thus lost our liberation.

I don't understand the above as it seems to be mysterious more than really
necessary, but if it works, then all well and good