As far as 'awareness' goes, I think that it is commonly believed that
the Buddha's enlightenment/awarenes was 'absolute' in the senses
high-lighted below.

I am not aware of his having made any pronouncements on 'equality'.

--ED

Definitions of 'absolute'.
    * perfect or complete or pure; "absolute loyalty"; "absolute
silence"; "absolute truth"; "absolute alcohol"     * complete and
without restriction or qualification; sometimes used informally as
intensifiers; "absolute freedom"; "an absolute dimwit"; "a downright
lie"; "out-and-out mayhem"; "an out-and-out lie"; "a rank outsider";
"many right-down vices"; "got the job through sheer persistence"; "sheer
...     * not limited by law; "an absolute monarch"     * expressing
finality with no implication of possible change; "an absolute guarantee
to respect the nation's authority"     * something that is conceived or
that exists independently and not in relation to other things; something
that does not depend on anything else and is beyond human control;
something that is not relative; "no mortal being can influence the
absolute"     * not capable of being violated or infringed; "infrangible
human rights"
wordnetweb.princeton.edu/perl/webwn
<http://www.google.com/url?q=http://wordnetweb.princeton.edu/perl/webwn%\
3Fs%3Dabsolute&sa=X&ei=QfkVTbKFFYe4sAOuhOmDDw&ved=0CBUQpAMoAA&usg=AFQjCN\
HZ9kn0kGTTJIvfItqp_x5f1IsgFg>

--- In Zen_Forum@yahoogroups.com, "Mel" <gunnar19632...@...> wrote:

> To use the term 'absolute' means to put forward the theory that the
Buddha was absolute as above for the rest of each and everyday of his
life until the day he died. Humans being humans, each and everyone of us
will drop into the occassional pothole of that great road we call LIFE,
because none of us were ever made perfect