That's quite ok Bill. It's best to let something like this go. I'm in a
biblical forum because of my interest in the cultures, arts, and history of the
Near East. Christians, especially those that are highly devout and serious, are
often frustrated when people refuse to acknowledge Yahweh and his teachings

I was also surprised by the comment on Dogen's teaching, but it may be best to
let it go

in peace
Mel