Yahweh is somewhat un-zenlike in his interminably discursive mind.

In peace, ED

--- In Zen_Forum@yahoogroups.com, "Mel" <gunnar19632...@...> wrote:

That's quite ok Bill. It's best to let something like this go. I'm in a
biblical
forum because of my interest in the cultures, arts, and history of the
Near
East. Christians, especially those that are highly devout and serious,
are often
frustrated when people refuse to acknowledge Yahweh and his teachings

I was also surprised by the comment on Dogen's teaching, but it may be
best to
let it go

in peace
Mel

--- In Zen_Forum@yahoogroups.com
</group/Zen_Forum/post?postID=9UTCVdgdW50hHY9zNJGUSPSs9Bgs_sfr7Kalp1BPKr\
jKc2FucgwgvVQsr1pbrXRCirOpmVXTO8xmkfVnksPmn-0> , "Bill!" <billsm...@...>
wrote:

> ED,
>
> You're right as usual. Dogen didn't mention anything about
commandments,
salvation or jihad.