Bill,

I say 'Where's the problem'?    I say 'Yes and No.'

I say it's  'both/and'   AND/OR   'either/or'   AND/OR  'neither/nor'
in the 'Just THIS' mind.

--ED

--- In Zen_Forum@yahoogroups.com, "Bill!" <billsm...@...> wrote:

ED,

I saw Chris responded with the same message as mine, but his was a Chris
response and mine is - well, my response.

The message is the same: just treat people as people and refrain from
automatically putting them into some classification.

...Bill!

> If for simplicity heterosexuals only are considered, it is the
opposite
> sex.
>
> --ED

> --- In Zen_Forum@yahoogroups.com
</group/Zen_Forum/post?postID=LiWFC9gTRL8vix_eZ70HjpjeodK55Bra6c3XhNyiVr\
IO0txlTTZGhTUgusHAglA5Rn8pg92WUQdQ6J7fs2M1DZjq> , "Bill!" <BillSmart@>

IO0txlTTZGhTUgusHAglA5Rn8pg92WUQdQ6J7fs2M1DZjq> , "ED" <seacrofter001@>