From: "ED" <seacrofter...@yahoo.com>
Sender: Zen_Forum@yahoogroups.com
Date: Mon, 27 Dec 2010 09:42:54
To: <Zen_Forum@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: [Zen] Re: Dogen's Perspective

Dogen' assertion is simple, clear, inspiring and beautiful to many; but
Jewish, Christian or Muslim religion might not buy into Dogen's schtick.

--- In Zen_Forum@yahoogroups.com, "Bill!" <billsm...@...> wrote:
I don't often post quotes from others, but I'll make an exception for
this one:

"Sitting itself is the practice of the Buddha. Sitting itself is
nondoing. It is
nothing but the true form of the self. Apart from sitting, there is
nothing to
seek as the buddhadharma." - Dogen Zenji

Any questions?