From: "ED" <seacrofter...@yahoo.com>
Sender: Zen_Forum@yahoogroups.com
Date: Sun, 26 Dec 2010 17:08:39
To: <Zen_Forum@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: [Zen] Re: Liberation

Hi Siska,

Either shenanigans in or kerfuffles between.  ;-)

--Ed

Synonyms for shenanigans:

Main Entry:  naughtiness   Part of Speech:  noun   Definition:
misbehavior   Synonyms:  acting up, fault, horseplay, immorality,
impropriety, incivility, indiscipline, insubordination, mischief,
misconduct, misdeed, misdemeanor, misdoing, monkey business, rudeness,
shenanigans*, transgression, wrongdoing

* = informal/non-formal usage
Main Entry:  misbehavior   Part of Speech:  noun   Definition:  naughty
act, conduct   Synonyms:  acting up, fault, immorality, impropriety,
incivility, indiscipline, insubordination, mischief, misconduct,
misdeed, misdemeanor, misdoing, monkey business, naughtiness , rudeness,
shenanigans*, transgression, wrongdoing   Antonyms:  behavior, good
conduct, manners, obedience  * = informal/non-formal usage

--- In Zen_Forum@yahoogroups.com, siska_...@... wrote:

Hi Ed,

What is shenanigans in?

siska

'Amen!' requires an end. Is there ever an *end* to the shenanigans in
the typical human male-female relationship? ;-)

--ED

Do I hear an 'Amen!'?

...Bill!