Good Morning All,

For thousands of years, Chi is the foundation of Chinese culture.  Chi
is the base for Qigong, Taichi, Fengshui, Acupuncture, etc. etc.  as
well as the base of Chan meditation.

Certified Chinese medical doctor will tell you that, based on
Traditional Chinese Medicine, "awareness", or Shen 『神』, or inner
god, requires having Chi as its support.

The video below is an introduction from UCSF about Chi, Chinese
Medicine, etc.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9EkwukyMV9o#

It is also well documented in our other web site.

http://www.chanliving.org

Please take sometime and watch and read.

Thank you for your attention.

:-)

http://chanjmjm.blogspot.com
http://www.heartchan.org