Hi Ed,

Good question. If you google "energy medicine", "acupuncture", you may find the answer.

It has been around China over 4 - 5,000 years.

It is also the foundation of Traditional Chinese Medicine, as per my previous post from UCSF.

In short, Chi is what the Chinese call all kinds of energy, before the scientific term of "energy".

:-)

http://chanjmjm.blogspot.com
http://www.heartchan.org