Good morning to All,

My teacher has taught me, "To detach from all forms, you shall reach
liberation from all sufferings."

What exactly is ALL forms?

One of the most important one to be detached from is the Form of Practice.

Especially seasoned practitioners often fall into a certain pattern, a
certain logic, a certain expectation, a certain role, a certain
ceremony, a certain assumption, a certain schedule, a certain scope, a
certain habit...

Like waves in the ocean, we are shaped by elements over our head, under
our feet as well as  impulses within, in addition to generations of
invisible of karma.

Are we selective in our practice?

Are we following our path or is our path being formulated by our Form of

Detach from the Form of Practice is the key to liberation.

Thank you for your attention.
Head Teacher
Order Of Chan

  • [Zen] Liberation IV Jue Miao Jing Ming - 覺妙精明
    • [Zen] Liberation IV Jue Miao Jing Ming - 覺妙精明