To Jue Miao Jing Ming- Could you please tell me how Chan is different than Tao.
Also, how in Chan can we rid our bodies of dirty chi, and replace it with
fresh. I meditate with a candle (candle gazing) and am able to go for long
periods where I am "one" with the candle. I can't describe it-I just "am". I
have no thoughts, I just "am." It's incredible. Lastly, what is the state of
Ultimate Truth/Final Form/True Form. Thank you for taking the time to answer