From: Jue Miao Jing Ming - 覺妙精明 <chan.j...@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: [Zen] Tao vs Chan, Rid dirty chi, Ultimate Truth
To: Zen_Forum@yahoogroups.com
Date: Tuesday, 11 January, 2011, 3:17 PM

Hello TMSO,  (I hope you don't mind me using initials  :-) )

Again very important question.  Before I say anything I like to repeat what my
teacher often remind us, "Practice and you shall witness. We all can."  My
words are only for your reference.

The Sitting Practice of Chan is mostly Tao.  The Words are most Buddhism,
because 49 years of teaching gave us a lot of terms to use.  The spiritual
realms we reach however are universal and label-less.

Stage one, we practice to reach Constant Turning Of Dharma Wheels.  In layman's
language, that is to cycle three energy channels passing all ten chakras, three
times, within a single breath.  Then our body is pure.  This will take about
three years for average person, if practices on a daily basis. At this stage,
our physical being transforms into an energy being, we are naturally fed with
universal energy constantly. (I don't have jet lag.  Don't get tired.)

Ultimate Truth/Final Form/True Form is called by some the Ninth Consciousness,
or the Realm of Light.  It is the Truth, Kindness and Perfection. Some call it
the nature of the universe, or nature of chan, or the nature of all of us.  :-)
Our meditation website is htttp://www.chan-meditation.org.  And if you register
and log in at heartchan.org, there are about 8 or 10 video taught directly by
our Lineage Chan Master, be connected with His chi while listening to his
words.  There is English subtitle. Each is about 45 minutes long.

Let me know if you need more details.  Thank you for giving me this opportunity
to share.

JMJM

http://chanjmjm.blogspot.com
http://www.heartchan.org