From: Jue Miao Jing Ming - 覺妙精明 <chan.j...@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: [Zen] Tao vs Chan, Rid dirty chi, Ultimate Truth
To: Zen_Forum@yahoogroups.com
Date: Wednesday, 12 January, 2011, 8:19 AM

Hello Anthony,

I really am not familiar with Tibetan Tantrism.  Please share with the forum.

For whatever its worth, the only thing that I have "heard" was Tibetan
Buddhism, or "Secret Order", or 『密宗』, was taught by 『龍樹菩薩』,who is Chan Master.
Therefore Chan is also considered 『大密宗』, or "Grand Secret Order".  There could
be many similarities in the practice.  Our practice is  called, 『秘密內證法』, or
"Secret Inner Witness Dharma".

:-)
http://chanjmjm.blogspot.com
http://www.heartchan.org

On 1/11/2011 3:53 PM, Anthony Wu wrote:

JMJM,

Besides Buddhism and Tao, your Chan practice also absorb something from Tibetan
Tantrism, as described by you on chakras and energy channels. If you don't
agree, please explain.

Anthony