From: Jue Miao Jing Ming - 覺妙精明 <chan.j...@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: [Zen] Tao vs Chan, Rid dirty chi, Ultimate Truth
To: Zen_Forum@yahoogroups.com
Date: Wednesday, 12 January, 2011, 9:00 AM

    Yes DaMiZong is a very powerful practice if you have the right
    teacher, because the teacher can carry your karma.  It is mysterious
    and wonderful.

    I personally do not need to.  Our school do not teach Sexual
    Tantrism.  It is too risky.  One of our practitioners got side
    tracked and experienced hell and almost died.

    I do not recommend such practice.

     :-)

http://chanjmjm.blogspot.com
http://www.heartchan.org

    On 1/11/2011 4:27 PM, Anthony Wu wrote:

                      JMJM,

                      Nagarjuna (Longshu Pusa) was the grandfather
                        of mahayana. Tantrism also recognizes him as
                        their initiator (truly or not is up to
                        discussion). 'Mizong' is another name for
                        Tantrism, so you are an expert of Tantrism.

                      Tantrism is split into branches. One of them
                        engages in 'sex ritual'. Do you do it?

                      Anthony

                        --- On Wed, 12/1/11, Jue Miao Jing Ming -
                          覺妙精明 <chan.j...@gmail.com>