Greetings forum Palms together, Buddha be praised and I bow. Within a 24-hour period, the list had certainly got busy. Steve, Anthony, Bill, and some others had certainly given me some food for thought. Most interesting posts! Well, I must come back to these soon. Unfortunately I must go to the gym first as the dualistic side of me is pointing to the size of my tummy...ah, well...*sighs/laughter*...
in peace Mel [email protected] ------------------------------------ Current Book Discussion: any Zen book that you recently have read or are reading! Talk about it today!Yahoo! Groups Links <*> To visit your group on the web, go to: http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Zen_Forum/ <*> Your email settings: Individual Email | Traditional <*> To change settings online go to: http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Zen_Forum/join (Yahoo! ID required) <*> To change settings via email: [email protected] [email protected] <*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to: [email protected] <*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to: http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/
