Greetings forum

Palms together, Buddha be praised and I bow. Within a 24-hour period, the list
had certainly got busy. Steve, Anthony, Bill, and some others had certainly
given me some food for thought. Most interesting posts! Well, I must come back
to these soon. Unfortunately I must go to the gym first as the dualistic side
of me is pointing to the size of my tummy...ah, well...*sighs/laughter*...

in peace
Mel
gunnar19632...@yahoo.com.au