ED:

Tranquility or not tranquility is something that it doesn´t bother me much.
Both are part of different mental states that come and go.  Getting attached to
any of them it only means closing the door of the oneness of the present moment
beyond duality. While letting one go in the awareness of what is going on in
body, mind, within and around in the flow of the present moment the way one
sees life is very different. Tranquility or not tranquility is not the issue.
The issue here will be to acknowledge and accept our mental flow as it
manifests itself and without running away from it.

Regards
Mayka