--- In Zen_Forum@yahoogroups.com, Anthony Wu <wuasg@...> wrote:

> Who can say why fingers point or do not point?  Mind.
> Who is pointing? Mind.
> And who are these people that "ancient zen masters" wanted to educate, Mind.
> and do they really need to be educated? Mind decides.
>
> Anthony

  Well, you had to spill the Beans! Now see here, Anthony, we can't just go
blabbing Secret Zen Wisdom to just anyone! That would put "ancient zen masters"
out of business! And at their advanced age, you don't expect them to take up
Honest Work, do you? Besides, there really is No-Thing to this Zen stuff,
anyway. Why, it's as plain as the moon in the sky!
Steve
"It is what you see before you! Begin to think about it, and at once you will
fall into error!" -Huang Po