Thank you, I would like to check that book out.

Brett
http://www.pbase.com/brett1963

--- On Tue, 2/1/11, Jue Miao Jing Ming - 覺妙精明 <[email protected]> wrote:


From: Jue Miao Jing Ming - 覺妙精明 <[email protected]>
Subject: Re: [Zen] Zen and Tao.
To: [email protected]
Date: Tuesday, February 1, 2011, 9:32 PM








Brett, If you read "Xin Xin Ming" by the Third Patriarch of Chan, you may find 
it quite the same to Tao.

Osho said, "Chan extracts the essence from both Buddhism and Taoism."

:-) 
Be Enlightened In This Life - We ALL Can
http://chanjmjm.blogspot.com
http://www.heartchan.org

On 2/1/2011 7:27 PM, artist wrote: 
  

I am reading Tao Te Ching by Lao tzu and was wondering If the Tao he writes 
about would be the same as Zen but with a different title. I may be totally off 
here, because I do not have a full understanding of Zen, but I see in Lao Tzo 
writing similarities in how he describes the Tao. Does any one have any insight 
on this?
Brett.







      

Reply via email to