:-)

http://chanjmjm.blogspot.com
http://www.heartchan.org

On 2/12/2011 1:30 PM, Anthony Wu wrote:

JMJM,
Very interesting. Can you give me the contact of the Shaolin monk;s teacher in Queen Elizabeth Hospital in Hong Kong? The other question is whether the monk can cure the disease that causes pain, such as cancer?
Anthony

--- On *Sun, 13/2/11, Jue Miao Jing Ming - 覺妙精明 /<chan.j...@gmail.com>/* wrote:

    From: Jue Miao Jing Ming - 覺妙精明 <chan.j...@gmail.com>
    Subject: [Zen] Pain
    To: Zen_Forum@yahoogroups.com
    Date: Sunday, 13 February, 2011, 12:14 AM

    Hi Kristy,

    In Los Angeles, I have known a Shao-Lin Monk, with hair, for about 20
    years. He graduated from the "Nature's Gate of Shao Lin". I have
    introduced to him about 40 some people with many different kinds of
    pain. And usually he cures them within four weeks. And most of these
    "patients" continue to introduce their friends.

    His methods are rather crude, but it is very effective. His theory,
    "wherever the chi is stuck, there is pain." Acupuncture needles are
    designed for tuning up internal organs. His methods are designed for
    tendons, joints, muscles, etc.

    If you are interested, I can get his references. I have heard without
    verification that his Teacher worked at Elizabeth Hospital in Hong
    Kong
    treating special cases.

    My friends who I introduce to, can testify to his unique and
    effective
    treatments.

    Let me know your thoughts.

    There could be language issues. If so, I can find someone to help for
    this good cause.

    JM

-- Be Enlightened In This Life - We ALL Can
    http://chanjmjm.blogspot.com <http://chanjmjm.blogspot.com/>
    http://www.heartchan.org <http://www.heartchan.org/>