...and in the extreme case there is ED!

--- In [email protected], "ED" <seacrofter001@...> wrote:
>
> 
> 
> Mike,
> 
> There are ordinary, normal and natural humans, and then there are
> Catholic ascetics and Buddhist- or Zen-trained practitioners.
> 
> --ED
> 
> 
> 
> --- In [email protected], mike brown <uerusuboyo@> wrote:
> >
> 
> Mayka,
> Why is it important for you to be acknowledged? I remember my old zendo
> used to be open early on Sunday mornings, and if people came.. great. If
> people didn't come.. that was also great. Noone took either outcome
> personally.
> Mike
> ps if you don't reply I'll be really pissed.
> 
>          Chris: I feel in the same way as you here. There wasn't any
> reply of the movie "Innocent Voices" I inserted. Not even a
> simple:"Thank you" from anyone. And yet it is a very good movie to be
> discuss and that one is reality and not exotic fantasies. There has been
> other times in which I have inserted other themes too and hardly ever
> they developed or perhaps they never even got acknowledged. We keep in
> the continuous wave of philosophy. I suppose it's much easier to talk
> about philosophy rather than getting wet while talking about ourselves.
> And as far as I concern with yours posting, I do like most of them and
> read them with attention. I don't often reply you back because sometimes
> I wouldn't know what to say. I could only give you a FB tic for it. But
> some of your posting is very good and insightful.  Mayka
>




------------------------------------

Current Book Discussion: any Zen book that you recently have read or are 
reading! Talk about it today!Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Zen_Forum/

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Zen_Forum/join
    (Yahoo! ID required)

<*> To change settings via email:
    [email protected] 
    [email protected]

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
    [email protected]

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
    http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

Reply via email to