--- In [email protected], Mel <gunnar19632000@...> wrote:
>
> That's what I like about Zen, but you still haven't taught anything here. 
> However, I'll view some more of your postings. The Zen Buddhist monks I've 
> come across face-to-face tend to be quite direct and straightforward, but 
> without any grandstanding or making spectacles of themselves. Take care that 
> you don't put too much of the attention on your dualistic self. Bow with the 
> Buddha, be Buddha
>  
> in Buddha's grace
> Mel

> That's what I like about Zen, but you still haven't taught anything here. 
> However, I'll view some more of your postings. The Zen Buddhist monks I've 
> come across face-to-face tend to be quite direct and straightforward, but 
> without any grandstanding or making spectacles of themselves. Take care that 
> you don't put too much of the attention on your dualistic self. Bow with the 
> Buddha, be Buddha 
> Â  
> in Buddha's grace 
> Mel 
 
I'm not trying to teach anything.  I have nothing to teach, and I don't mean 
that in an "enlightened" manner, I REALLY have NOTHING to teach.  I will 
continue posting my very small, inoffensive posts until kicked out of the 
group.  I will not fight being kicked out should this circumstances elicit 
itself, but until such time, I will continue to post at my own volition, 
regardless of the Zenometric caliber of my posts.  I am not a Zen Buddhist 
monk.  I do not plan to be or not to become one. 
 
I have a brain problem.  I can understand what I say to others; others can not 
understand what I say to them; I can not understand what others say to me; 
others can understand what they say to me.  This problem is exponentially worse 
in the presence of white noise. 
 
Help me out with this please: 
In the presence of white noise, most notably shower static & rubber tires 
against highway & air fans & running water, I hear my own thoughts out loud - 
literally as if on a radio somewhere in the room. 
 
I have practiced meditation to the point that I could almost hear the shape of 
the ventilation when then fan turned on in the middle of sitting.  I really 
could tell the difference between different ventilation shapes depending on the 
building in which I was at the time.  Many, many, many doctors have said I am 
schizophrenic, and deteriorating over time, and that this is what I was 
hearing. 
 
I say "humbug".  I have been hearing voices all my life.  They never tell me to 
do things, only whisper my name or I hear my own thoughts out loud.  I know 
what I know, and what some others know but express differently.  You want a 
behind-the-scenes look?  Here's a bit as far as I know.  There IS a context to 
express which is the macro-analogous universal standard.  There ARE objective 
reference points which CAN be determined by the subjective cross-reference of 
the senses & thought combined.  Just as there would be no horizon without the 
concurrence of the sky and the ground/sea, so would there be no Zen (and there 
is no Zen, just as there is no actual horizon to which one could travel and 
plant a flag {[(FLAG)]}. 
 
So maybe my brain is fucked up and that's why I can't do anything superficial 
IOR practical IOR experimentally relevant to a satisfactory degree of 
performance.  The skill I've cultivated to a greater degree than even music is 
staying out of the hospital.  Going into a mental hospital is just boot camp.  
They basically teach you what to say and do to get out. 
 
So I love you all, and kiss my ass; you're starving: I'm only giving you my 
shit to pick corn seeds from. 
 
By the way, not being ready to die is not a reason to die LATER.  The less 
ready one is to die, the sooner t'would be better for one to do so. 
 
Sincerely, 
helpy helpy helpy helpywhatthefuck and I know what I say, and I'm always gonna 
say it, 
pandanaspschizosock

PS ((did you notice how many times "I" said "I" in this post... and you're 
still reading this?!  "I" woulda said "fuck that!"))



------------------------------------

Current Book Discussion: any Zen book that you recently have read or are 
reading! Talk about it today!Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Zen_Forum/

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Zen_Forum/join
    (Yahoo! ID required)

<*> To change settings via email:
    [email protected] 
    [email protected]

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
    [email protected]

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
    http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

Reply via email to