Truth only exists as an honestly spoken word.

--- In [email protected], Kristopher Grey <kris@...> wrote:
>
> On 1/26/2012 4:32 AM, rewrisk wrote:
> >
> > I dont know that I should even reply to this?
> > You avoid the truth with a false dexterity.
> > I am minded of a master gasping a student and demanding, 'what is this.'
> >
> 
> Truth is realized, not offered.
>




------------------------------------

Current Book Discussion: any Zen book that you recently have read or are 
reading! Talk about it today!Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Zen_Forum/

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Zen_Forum/join
    (Yahoo! ID required)

<*> To change settings via email:
    [email protected] 
    [email protected]

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
    [email protected]

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
    http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

Reply via email to