Merle,

No,I did not watch it.  I told you I don't usually go to links that aren't used 
as a support for something substantial that the poster is stating.

I will view it now...Bill!

--- In [email protected], Merle Lester <merlewiitpom@...> wrote:
>
> 
> 
>   did you watch it BILL!..MERLE
> 
> 
>   
> Merle,
> 
> Yes!  ...Bill!
> 
> --- In [email protected], Merle Lester <merlewiitpom@> wrote:
> >
> > 
> > 
> > for Bill!
> >  this is happening NOW!
> >  merle
> > 
> > 
> > 
> > http://www.abc.net.au/7.30/content/2012/s3607238.htm
> > 
> > 
> > 
> > 
> > "for one moment our lives met
> > our souls touched"
> > oscar wilde
> >
>




------------------------------------

Current Book Discussion: any Zen book that you recently have read or are 
reading! Talk about it today!Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Zen_Forum/

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Zen_Forum/join
    (Yahoo! ID required)

<*> To change settings via email:
    [email protected] 
    [email protected]

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
    [email protected]

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
    http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

Reply via email to