Edgar,

I'm not ATTACHED to my opinion.  I'm EXPRESSING my opinion just as you 
expressed yours.  Are you attached to your opinion?

I didn't read everything in all of the technical posts but it didn't appear to 
me he agreed with you on details.  It appeared he did agree with you that all 
this quantum whatever was an important subject to discuss.  Maybe it is for you 
two but why discuss it here?  Go discuss it on a forum dedicated to physics or 
mathematics or consciousness.  Surely you can't believe that gaining an 
understanding of quantum mechanics has anything to do with zen practice or 
realizing Buddha Nature.  I know we're very lax here on off-topic posts.  I'm 
very reluctant to censor them, but I certainly don't want to encourage them. 

I also didn't get the impression he DISAGREED with me.  I got the impression he 
didn't care what I (or others) wrote (even after asking) but just wanted to 
drone on and on about what he already thought before he came to our forum.

...Bill!  

--- In [email protected], Edgar Owen <edgarowen@...> wrote:
>
> Or perhaps you just didn't like him because he agreed with me and disagreed 
> with you?
> 
> Why are you so attached to your opinion of him?
> 
> Edgar
> 
> 
> 
> On Oct 12, 2012, at 3:17 AM, Bill! wrote:
> 
> > Edgar,
> > 
> > I saw him as someone who was deceitful when he joined the group, asked for 
> > advice, rejected it all and started to mount arguments against it and then 
> > finally began using the group for to drone on and on about his obsession 
> > with quantum something or other.
> > 
> > ...Bill!
> > 
> > --- In [email protected], Edgar Owen <edgarowen@> wrote:
> > >
> > > Thanks, he was a thoughtful contributer...
> > > 
> > > My impression of him he was extremely saddened by all the suffering he 
> > > saw in the world and very much wanted to fix that somehow. A very 
> > > admirable concern...
> > > 
> > > Edgar
> > > 
> > > 
> > > 
> > > 
> > > 
> > > On Oct 11, 2012, at 2:05 PM, Joe wrote:
> > > 
> > > > Edgar, and all the Group,
> > > > 
> > > > Edgar, I've sent my private email to Jim inviting him to join again, 
> > > > and I hope he does. Thanks for the suggestion.
> > > > 
> > > > --Joe
> > > > 
> > > > > Edgar Owen <edgarowen@> wrote:
> > > > >
> > > > > Joe, you need to send it to his personal email jfnewell7@ since he's 
> > > > > off the group.
> > > > 
> > > >
> > >
> > 
> >
>




------------------------------------

Current Book Discussion: any Zen book that you recently have read or are 
reading! Talk about it today!Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Zen_Forum/

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Zen_Forum/join
    (Yahoo! ID required)

<*> To change settings via email:
    [email protected] 
    [email protected]

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
    [email protected]

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
    http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

Reply via email to