again joe..no strings attached..

no holy than thou..no need for  why

what must be done is done with a good heart...

all the work of the good shepherd...

as they say too much navel gazing can bring about sterility of enlightenment.

.and the old story emerges...the caterpillar with a 100 legs..he forgot which
leg to move first

 so he became was rooted to the spot forever more... never knowing he could move

action speaks louder than words..

the good shepherd is out their doing the work of christ and buddha without
signalling..look at me look at me...look i am enlightened and radiant like a
sunbeam....

true sunbeams radiate light through good deeds..

that is the way..that is the only path to enlightenment..

to do and be good works...

enjoy your day..

for it will not pass your way again as such..

merle

http://www.jefvolunteers.org/index.html