dear sureth..
i am appreciative of this post "empty your cup" 

thank you... 

as you say to joe.. we all need to let go and get into the moment and taste the 
nectar which is pure zen...all the best..merle


  
Dear Joe,

Of course those words are not of mine. Itis of from OSHO. Iam sorry
that I did not mention who is the author. I was reading OSHO books
online and this interested me so I posted.

What is my take? OSHO is an enlightened Master, so every word delights me.

You can try his meditation technique which he described in it. I was
in Pune OSHO Ashram in 1995. That time I have participated this
whirling meditation, it was really wonderful.

Which ever way I join meditation, I will give myself full, so I always
taste nector out of it.

Fear not and try this technique. let go your self that is zen.

Suresh
-- 
Thanks and best regards
J.Suresh
New No.3, Old No.7,
Chamiers road - 1st Lane,
Alwarpet,
Chennai - 600018
Ph: 044 42030947
Mobile: 91 9884071738

 

Reply via email to