>
>
> 
>
> 
>
> 
> 
> 
>
> 
>  
>"The first factor in the revolution of
consciousness is the mystic death of the ego -
the death of negative thinking, negative
personalities.  We must purify the soul of the
inner enemies.  Every time a defect manifests -
envy, gluttony, anger, lust, whatever - that
impulse to the heart.  Ask, `Do I really need to
invoke this?'  And then honor the heart."  
>-- Willaru Huayta,  QUECHAU NATION, PERU  
>Our egos have character defects.  These character
defects we sometimes act out and they
invariably bring results to our lives that we
might not want.  If we continue to use these
character defects, we will continue to have
undesirable results in our lives.  How do we
change ourselves or get rid of a character
defects.  We can go to the heart and ask a question,
make a decision, then honor the heart.  For
example, say I get angry today.  I would go to
the heart and ask, would I rather be right or
would I rather be happy?  How we answer this
question can have an enormous impact on
how our day goes.  Once we decide the answer
to this question, we need to honor the heart
by saying, "Thank you for the power of changing
my thoughts.  I choose to be happy and to
experience peace of mind."  
>Great Spirit, 
today, let me
teach only love
and learn only
love. 
>
>
> 
>   

Reply via email to