bill!..thanks..merle
  
Merle,

My point is stated (as usual) in my last line:

"The combining of two illusion sets is not going to provide you any better 
results than the sole reliance on either one of them."

Thanks for asking...Bill!

--- In [email protected], Merle Lester  wrote:
>
> 
> 
>  billlllll.... frank made the videos!...yes same for me..i know it all 
> too..so what is your point?..merle
> 
>   
> Frank and Merle and anyone else who watched this video...
> 
> First of all I read the synopsis of the video:
> 
> "Our intellects are bound by our perceptions and what we perceive is limited 
> by our five senses. From what we've learned though modern physics, what we 
> perceive through our five senses is more unreal than it is real which means 
> our intellects can only get us so far.  To get to the Truth, we need to go 
> Beyond Reason."
> 
> I basically agree with this statement with the following caveats:
> 1.  'Perceive' is the dualistic conceptualization (intellectualization) of 
> experience [sensory] but not holistic experience itself.
> 2.  There is no Truth as such, but to get to where you seemingly want to do: 
> "...[cease]...repeating the same patterns in our life and how to break out of 
> this cycle", you do not need to go 'beyond' reason but simply need to not 
> form attachments to reason in the first place.
> 
> I only watched the first 8 minutes (of 1:30).  I didn't hear anything I 
> didn't already know or hadn't already heard, but since I assume it's going to 
> somehow try to integrate what you have (correctly) defined as 'modern 
> science' with spirituality/metaphysics I saw no need in watching further.
> 
> IMO...The combining of two illusion sets is not going to provide you any 
> better results than the sole reliance on either one of them.
> 
> ...Bill!
> 
> --- In [email protected], Merle Lester  wrote:
> >
> > 
> > 
> >  hi frank.... 
> > very interesting...
> > i an curious as to why you were escorted by armed guard from your job?
> > ...skype  was invented by an estonian...( i am an estonian living in 
> > australia)...
> > did you actually make communication with the guy who invented skype before 
> > you began your work on it?...
> > 
> >  cheers merle
> > 
> >   
> > Hi,
> > 
> > I'm an independent documentary Film producer and have just released my 
> > third film, Beyond Reason, which is about science and spirituality, but 
> > in a way that's never really been done before.  So far the response has 
> > been tremendous.
> > 
> > You can see Beyond Reason, along with my first two films, at Beyond 
> > Me Films.
> > 
> > I receive emails daily from around the world from people who are grateful 
> > for these life changing films so please feel free to forward these on to 
> > anyone you think will like them.
> > 
> > Warmest Regards,
> > 
> > Frank Huguenard
> > Executive Producer
> > www.beyondmefilm.com
> >
>


 

Reply via email to