Hi Joe,
My idea is this, and probably a mess in everyones' eyes I'm sure:
1. Matter does not exist.
2. We, as individuals, don't exist.
3. Nothing actually exists except a stream of conciousness
4. A chunk of concrete, my dog, or my wife,myself, are all only illusions of
the all pervading consciousness, attempting to wake and realise itself.
5. Because of the above, there can be no judgement of right or wrong
6. War crimes are impossible- how can you commit a crime against yourself?
Can't rape or steal from yourself. Can't kill yourself if all is one.
7. Karma must be bullshit
Cheers,
Scott (Bummy)