There is a new book out by Brad Warner about this topic called There Is No
God and He is Everywhere.

I am only on chapter 2 but it is interesting so far.

The straw Gods that people argue against here (based I suppose on the media
reports of extremist positions) are given short shrift, but the idea of God
outside of our beliefs and thoughts is fleshed out.

Thanks,
--Chris
301-270-6524