bill ...ever been in the australian bush...trust me you could get lost..and
people have been lost and some not found..you do need a map..merle

Merle,

One only needs a map or considers themselves 'lost' if they have a specific
destination in mind.  If you are just wandering around enjoying the woods with
no destination in mind you don't need a map, and how could you be lost?

...Bill!