Mike,

That is your local perception of reality. Obviously you and I perceive reality
quite differently. But it's the same reality we both perceive....

You can't just define your own reality. That leads to all sorts of
inconsistencies and delusions...

That's another reason that Bill and your "just this" just doesn't cut it. All
experience is always mediated and processed by one's internal biological and
cognitive structure. Thinking that "just this" is somehow direct perception of
actual external reality is just not true. That's exhaustively proven biological
and physical fact. Doesn't matter how enlightened you may or may not be...

Edgar